Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank You A. R. Rahman

Today has been the day...

- When I experienced one of the happiest moments in my life.
- When my dreams as a school-going kid, praying, hoping and having an epiphany that one day my hero will attain the mother of recognitions, came true, despite the fact that I had no clue then on the basis of how it is given (That’s childhood for you).
- When a few million across the globe felt happy that their co-citizen has won such recognition.
- When a few thousand or probably a million more, came to know or wanted to know & eventually fall in love, with the works of The Genius.
- When I was so excited, when I clapped so hard it hurt later.
- When the A.M.P.A.S awarded A. R. Rahman with two Oscars for his work on the movie Slumdog Millionaire.



You are the best that anyone could get and am honored to be in a lifetime that is the same as yours. Thanks for your excellent contribution that you have given and going to give.

Congratulations A. R. Rahman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the biggest fans that I have seen for AR RAHMAN.Congratulations Karthik..

 
My current experiment: Eyer